Lunes, Oktubre 29, 2012

My Concentrix Life (May 17, 2006-Oct.30, 2012)

I love my work in the Call Center. I knew that God had called me to serve Him in this area of my life.
There may be moments of so much pressure and erratic transition schedules that hinders me of finding joy in it but as i learned to accept my challenges, I grew to be more determined and seize each opportunity that came my way. Being considered as one of the most in demand jobs, many are aspiring to enter this work,
and the one who wants must be capable to multi task as well as thinking quickly.
I thank the Lord for the grace to be grateful for my hectic life.
I appreciate the true value of friendship and enthusiasm working together as a team.
Indeed, hard work would be nothing without the encouragement starting from day 1.

They deserve special thanks. 
To my BPT class 55 & 56 Trainers Sir Greg Bravo and Bullet, Ms. Reina Selecios, Ms. Sarah Ignacio

Operation Managers, Supervisors and Team mates:

Uconn Huskies Team - OM Paolo Fortich and TC May Paslangan
SAT batch 16 - Trainer Vitzler Aviola
ESP Team - OM Denver Nilo and OM Carol Osorio,
TC's - Sir Joey Blanco, Sir Vic Yumol, Ms. Ruth Siguiente, Ms. Lorraine Acompanado
RS Centurions - Ms. Kellen Jaramillo-Garcia and Ms. Dione Sanchez
ESCA team - OM Lorimer Ceballos, TC's - Ms. Rosanna Caderao, Ms. Raquel Zayas, Ms. Elena Peralta, Ms. Em Cortez, Sir Arvin Ebueng
SME with NY Giants, TQ and NQ - OM Karl Tuazon, OM Aristotle Faytaren, OM Lisa Yasa-Sevilla and OM Russel Pielago,
TC's - Jeff Buncog, Julius and John Magsacay, JR Bumanglag, John Oyao,
CCNA Refresher Course Trainers and Concentrix Institute  - Sir Takuya Nishiyama, Ms. Feliz Sindao, Ms. Marilou Chin, Sir Norbz Elbanbuena
STX Team - OM Ms. Janie Espeleta, OM Christopher Sabarillo, TC's - Sir Dunhill Jatico, Sir Barry Bermudez, Sir Joey Agao
LCHS Team - OM William Gica, TC's - Ms. Jeanne Mosqueda, Michael "Badong" Navales.

I appreciate the professional and personal growth opportunities that have been provided to me..

most especially to the Training Department -  Travelled Trainer Lucas, Sir Mervyn Dogeno, Ms. Ruth Mocorro, Minette Ablaza,
Sean Dagondon, JasTaal, Dave Madrid, Coi Sara, Nadina Fortich, Jonie Tangcongco, Mike Balverde, Nel Caguiat, Vivien Aguilar, Vic Madriaga, Ronald Maguyon, Aissa Tacbas, Wesley Pollard
Back office colleagues from HR Dept. - Ms. Rowena Acharon, Ms. Kiking Amador, Ms. Christina Chee,Mia Macatol, Chat dela Cerna-Sabarillo,
Accounting, Nurses/Doctors,  MIS, Workforce, QA, Programming, Admin, Maintenance and Security Staff
and the last but not the least - Sir Richard Pacana, Sir Ramil Cabaces, Sir Reynald Barbosa and Sir Junar Amador.
including those who are not mentioned ..
--  All of  you have inspired me to continually do my best in everything and shaped me as a person to be where i am right now.
Working for 6 years in Synnex-Concentrix Corp. has been fun, challenging and memorable.

As what the Alchemist said; that Everything you need to know you have learned through your journey.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
the treasure lies where your heart belongs was the journey itself.

I am privileged to be part of such a competent team and will miss everybody.

This is Nina badge id 28862 now signing off.








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento